Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Stephen

I know it's a tad bit early, but I wanted to wish you what would have been a happy birthday. We all miss you very much but what ever happens to you from this point on is in God's hands. The last month has been full of blessings for our family as well. Your nephew is a full fledged Marine now. You would have been proud. His graduation ceremony was simply spectacular and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. California was beautiful, but it is good to be home. I missed the corn fields and falling leaves.
Don't laugh at me for forgetting how old you would have been. I can't even remember my own age half the time. Some might scoff at me for writing you now, but I don't care.There are a few however, who believe that you can communicate with loved ones in the after life with modern technology. Whether I believe it or not is irrelevant. What was and is still important is that you were a great brother and I loved you dearly. Hugs and kisses from the living for your birthday present and I hope we will see each other again soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment