Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Latest Book

     I realize that it's been awhile since I've checked in, but the holiday season is a busy time for me. I at least found the time in my busy schedule to finish my latest project, Trapped In Skorggatory. It is available on lulu.com and will make a wonderful gift for those of you who knew my brother. It is also great fictional reading for those of you who didn't know him.


     My latest composition is about a young man names Stephen Columbus who decided to take his own life. To this day we are unsure why. He finds himself facing judgment in the afterlife and starts to understand that he has put himself in a hellish cycle of death and reincarnation. He starts out as an Indian warrior in his first life and after committing suicide, he is caught up in every major U.S. war as a solder. As you travel through his many lives, you not only see why he has set himself on this path of destruction, but you also feel some of the struggles he has had to face and the horror associated with war.

     The most disturbing life he had to face was during World War One as a lesbian nurse. Since all of his other incarnations he was a man, facing the emotional turmoil of war and seeing the men cut up was emotionally shattering. He also starts to see God's plan in all of this as the Lord lets him know that he is a forgiving God. The only way to break the cycle is to live a full life dedicated to God and so, God assures him that he will be helped.

     Stephen is born once again as a baby boy. You are then taken through a brief glimpse of his young life before his parents move to the United States. On his first day in their new home, little Stevie is stung by a bee and suffers an allergic reaction. He does not die but tragically falls into a coma. From this point on, you find out how what God's plan is and how he will help him.

     This book is a fictional account of my dear brother's life based on a true story. I have included actual facebook notes and blogs I've written while our family was suffering with our loss. All the notes and obituary are real and only the names have been changed to help protect my families identities. So please check it out and may God be with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment