Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

     Tonight has been interesting and that's putting things lightly. Now that I've gotten over my crankiness and the pain in my legs have diminished, I'm feeling tired but better. I think it's been a truly wonderful year full of learning experiences and I'm looking forward to 2012. There is a lot of talk about what could happen in the upcoming year. A lot of it is depressing.There is the threat of having bad solar storms, the sea level rising, more natural disasters and the world ending next December.
     I say toughen up, get over it and thank the Lord that your still around. Make the most of the upcoming year. There has never been a better time to quit smoking then right now. Make sure you help a neighbor and let those around you know that you care. Do your parents dishes and clean the house without them asking or trying to bribe you. Remember to recycle your trash rather then throwing it out of the car window. Tell a stranger that they look nice today and actually mean it. Make an old woman smile by telling her she's pretty.
     Why? Because there is already enough sadness in the world already. Stop adding to it an do something useful with your life.
     I hope you have been enjoying my rendition of Caleb's Story. I'm not really sure what is going on with it or where it's going yet but a nice story is definitely developing here. Have a wonderful new year everyone and feel free to stop by on any of my sights and leave a comment. Your input is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment