Monday, September 5, 2011

Ready For Fall

     I'd say that this is a good start to the week. Mainly because I not only was in a great mood tonight, I wasn't in pain either. And now, I can relax in my nightie and jam away the rest of the evening to "She fuckin hates me." It really is a good toon to work out to. I'll just sit here swinging my five pound dumb bells and thrash my hair. Still I don't advise anyone to try this at home considering there is a good possibility that you could smack you head and have a concussion.  Lets face it, if your stuck in the hospital recuperating, it would totally blow a good workout down the toilet. So just be careful folks.
     I can't be up all night but I'm really in the mood for a midnight walk. The weather is getting that eery fall coolness about it. Soon the leaves will be bursting full of color and the wind moaning to an autumn storm. The perfect time for a cup of hot tea and a story from H. P. Lovecraft. Ah, I can't wait. The biggest thing on my mind right now is that I need to find another job. Cooking is OK but after doing it steady for the last thirteen years, I need something different. I would love to keep volunteering to help out with Romance Writers of America, and I haven't given up on them, I just need to make a career change in my day job first. Besides I've still got to finish my first romance novel and be ready to start the next one by November. I'd really like to get a badge from Nano this year and I have a project set aside just for that purpose. Time to listen to some more music so peace out from Dreamtimereaders and enjoy the rest of the night.
      This Saturday night, I will have chaper two available on my blog for "Little Adeline Kinder" so watch for the posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment