Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boordom and a Wandering Imagination

     An overwhelming bordom mocks at me but the black metal rocker with its dingy brown cusions assist in keeping my thoughts in a sublime mood. On the wall my Jesus stairs uncomfortably away from me but I am certain that he sill cares. It also gives me the pecurlur feeling that nobody is watching me. Nobody except the dog.
     Bear, a huge black lab who's butt is bigger then mine decided to lay on the floor by my white hand-me-down shoes. He pretends to sleep but instinctively waits for something interesting to happen. Perhaps he's bored as well. If I was to decide to get a bite to eat or perhaps go outside, may God have mercy on us all if tho dog were to miss out on that. I'm being too crude about that blasted walking carpet who never ceases to stop shedding but it seems I've never been an animal lover. Well, (smirking silently to myself) I do like an animal but this is the wrong species and situation.
     In a flash, several acquaintances flash through the confines of my primitive mind. Each one is completely random and totally inappropriate so I quickly choose to divert my attention to more pressing matters at hand. The dishes could be finished and the laundry needs folding. There is also that friend of mine who I've neglected to call for quite some time.
     There is a legitimate reason for me not calling him too. I enjoy listening to the sound of his gruffly deep voice a little too much. I remember he had the deepest blue eyes and it was so easy to drowned in his gaze while we were in the mist of a deep conversation. Yes, I did say conversation because our relationship is not what your thinking. We will always and only be friends. Of course it aggravates me to see the brilliant light replaced by fatigue and pain now.
     Of course he does have a well shaped bottom. I think I should stop thinking about rears for a while. Still its hard for me not to appreciate someone's well formed rump. I am now a cougar ready to pounce. Not, Nat. Geo. is showing on the Telly right now as Angie sleeps in the bedroom. Angie is in my care and since she has been resting comfortably for the last hour, I sigh a little bit of relief since I don't have to dote over her today.
     It would be nice if the mail man would show. All silence in the house would then be broken as a chorus of barking dogs protested the intrusion. Na, that would get too noisy. I think I'll just enjoy the quiet while I can. It's not often that a moment such as now presents itself.
     I remember a humorous conversation from yesterday between me and Angie. She spoke of how very interesting it was to "get it on" with that "special someone" on horseback. Even though horsback riding is completely out of my league, I can't help but to think of it as an interesting afternoon activity. There would be streams of sunlight peaking through a forest canopy. It warms the back as though invisible fingers that are feathery soft glide across the skin. Brief moments of velvety warmth pass by as quickly as the eyes blink.
     Should the couple be naked or the female concealing the act by a casual flowing skirt? Its a lot to consider and almost like painting an inspired work of art on a blank canvas. Everything is taken in from his sweet rum tipped breath to the crushing pine needles under the mare's feet. Then again I wonder what breed should the horse be. Arabian's are quite popular but my favorite is the Clydesdale. All of this unfolds into a gentle and steady rocking. It is a secretive, seductive, and intimate afternoon between two adventurous lovers.
     None to soon, those fourth of July jingle bells begin to rattle and clank on the handle at our back door. There is company walking in so my wonderful mental painting quickly melts away. It is currently hidden somewhere in the fathomless depths of my mind. It waits patiently to be pulled out, dusted off and then refined for use in a writing project. The historical that I have been saving for Nano would word well with it. Mmmm!

1 comment:

  1. If I could just remember the names of those horses that lived not far from us in Florida. They had the smoothest gait, LOL.

    ReplyDelete