Friday, September 3, 2010

I've really been excited about this week. I've finally approved my book on lulu.com and I'm waiting for my own personal copies. You can purchase the original draft for $5.00 if you really want to save some money. This draft is available for download only. I will be running a sale for the next month on the paperback version. You can get your copy for only $10.00 for a limited time. I would love to sell it cheaper but print on demand cost a little more then mass production. Of course it has taken me some time to figure out the lulu website so the price may stick. The paperback is also available for download as well and both copies have pictures added to enhance your reading experience. Since I will not be able to see the content inside until I receive my copies, I do not know how it will turn out. This is my first time publishing so if there are mistakes inside, I apologize ahead of time.
I can't help but to think of the gun shop commercial when I say I'm not looking to make much money, I just want you to read my book. I find myself laughing every time I say it but it's true. I had a lot of fun writing it and I want you to enjoy it as well.
There will be a second half to Helios and the Legend of the Nomiwatta but I've started working on another more urgent project Tuesday. It will be called "Trapped in Skorrgatory." I'm not going to offer much detail on my newest project except that it will be a paranormal based on the death of my brother. I've already got a good portion of the outline finished. I have no idea yet as to how long it will be. Once I start writing these things seem to have a mind of their own. I will share with you a letter Stephen wrote to my younger brother when he was locked up in the brig. I found it extremely coincidental that one little line in the letter fit into my book. It was like he inadvertently knew something. Thanks to Stephen's ability to randomly make up words, he also picked out the title.

12 Nov 95



Whats up Mr. 18,

I'm doing well. Danke for the Batman tape. I really liked it. It brings out the two-face in me. One moment it makes me jump around on the tables and slam. The next minute it makes me fell kinda mellow. So how ya doing? I don't hear from ya too much except when I call. Oh well, only 33 more days of this B.S. and then I'll be home.
What a strange life this has been for me so far. Mr. Mojo rising. Not much else to write about. Take care. I'll call soon.



Stephen

I cannot offer you a date on this newest book because I'm not going to rush on this on. I want it to be perfect. I was crying half of the time Tuesday while writing it so I can assure you it will be good.

Peace out and until next time, keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment