Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What a Great Week

This week has been full of surprises and despite my busy schedule, I've still had time to write. I was able to complete 3 more chapters on my new manuscript. I never though that I would be writing something that could be condsidered a historical, but because of the locations that I chose for different wars, I wanted certain detail to be correct even if the story is fictional. The research has been extremely rewarding and I've learned quite a bit about naval vessels from the turn of the century. The USS Maine was a fascinating research topic. I still have WW 1, WW2, and the Vietnam War to finish as chapters before I write the end of my story.
Praise God in Heaven above, I've managed to find another job that is agreeable with me. I've just had to put my blog on hold for a couple minutes since some angels walked up to my door offering to take all of this accumulated junk away. I was wondering this week when I would have the time to get rid of all that rummage junk too.
I've also sent my book Helios and the legend of the Nomiwatta to a publisher for review. I will keep you updated on what they say. Even if they don't like it, I still have my original draft published on Lulu.com for anyone that is interested. I can also order a copy for you and save you some money. So don't be afraid to ask. We I need to clean up again. I have an orientation a 1 P.M. and I have to change my shirt. It got really dirty trying to help them get rid of the rummage items.
The picture is of the cooks off of the USS Maine and helped inspire one of my chapters. This is a little incite in what will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment