Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's been a great week this week. I've published my first book on Lulu.com and I'm currently working on a second book. Hopefully it will become available in the next few months but these things don't always work out that way. The love of my life has recently expressed interest in writing as well and I'm absolutely thrilled about the idea. If and when he finishes them, I've told him that I would be more than happy to share my Lulu.com account for his publication. He would still be able to be listed as the author.My sweety can tell some really good stories and describe excellent visual detail. Without even reading my work, he has already critiqued it and given me some good pointers. I think it would be fantastic if I could get my children involved as well with writing. It is an excellent way to express yourself and let out some build up emotion. I recommend it to everyone, even it they aren't interested in publishing.I must be getting my laundry ready so I can go to work tonight.

Remember, never stop dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment