Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Late Evening Walk

 It’s going on 3 months and I’m doing fine without smoking. I figured you would be interested to know. I must bid you all good night while I am still able to type so have a good evening and while I have the time, I’ve come to enjoy my night time walks and being able to share them with you. Tonight was no different as far as the enjoyment aspect goes.  Yet every time I set out for my walks it is always different. It has truly been a dry season and I can still feel the effects as my daughter and I traverse through the tall scratchy grass. At least tonight I can feel the late evening dew cooling the tips of my toes. Even though the grass is still quite dry, it is relieving to sense some type of moisture in the mossy plain below. Still I miss the feel of a hydrated carpet under my feet.
Tonight I decided to take along my computer and a bit of Star Whiskey mixed with diet coke to make the night a little more entertaining. My plan was to get a small buzz while listening to a little bit of ripped music on my laptop. I did not calculate that the park closed at eleven and we might get questioned by a cop. Needless to say, I did not lose my cool when he came over to speak and let us know that there has been trouble lately due to school almost ready to start.  I’m not saying that the copper was dumb, but he never said anything about me smelling like alcohol. Perhaps I managed to put on enough perfume. Maybe God is truly watching over me and realizing that I need something to ease the pain so I can get a bit of exercise. I have learned over the years to not question a possible good outcome and what is acceptable with the Lord. Do not try to confuse what is excusable with sin in general. No matter what, there will come a Day of Atonement and judgment.
Despite my conscience preaching to me, I was still able to count my blessings. My house was cleaned without my nagging and I unexpectedly had the day off. This is a blessing that never seems to happen at my place but I’m very thankful that I’m able to talk about it. It doesn’t matter that I’m on the verge of not being able to talk about it either. It’s been a long time since I’ve really been drunk so may God be with you and have a good night.
Kudos to tonight's romantic couple, it is the crocodile hunter and his beautiful wife. This guy truly had charm and a beautiful family, as well as a nice bod. My prediction is that he will become a legend  or perhaps a god sometime in the far future. Lets face it folks, with a reputation such as his, there is not a better fitting ending as to become legendary like a Greek or Roman god. May your families days be long upon the earth and if the Lord is willing, may you be prosperous.

No comments:

Post a Comment