Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hot But Not Really

     And So I have recently watched the show BloodRayne on netflix and despite some much needed editing on the writers part, it was OK. There wasn't a whole lot of comparison to the video game so there were others in my house that were disappointing in it. The biggest flaw that I could find was yet once again, they took an inexperienced virgin and turned her into an overnight success in the bedroom. Apart from almost getting raped once and disposing of him, there was no other related sexual history there to turn her into an overnight fuck star.
     The attempted rape scene was the trigger for when she really started to find out that she was not only different but more closely related to a vampire.Needless to say, the rape was not successful so there there was no experience built up there. When she actually decided that she needed to "bust a nut," She willfully pinned the guy to a metal cage. It was like the jail cells from the old western movies. Rayne decided that she was just going to pull down his pants and climb on board while holding on to the metal bars. "That was hot" I must admit but way to advanced for anyone with that little sexual experience. I doesn't matter is she is half vampire or not.Seriously folks, Dracula himself has had several hundred years of rising from the coffin to entice voluptuous morsels who were all laced up and waiting for him on those lonely foreboding nights.
     Now that I am basically finished blasting another decent movie, it is almost time for my night of writing to begin. I have a writing date that I cannot be late for and my writing partner is a hot little red head. This is Dreamtimereaders signing off for now and remember, you never know when I'm going to pop up to vent about something. At least I try to make it entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment