Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wow, No Arguments For The First Day Of School

That title says it all and all the teenagers started their day off right for the first day of school. All of them were up before six this morning getting ready and working together to shorten the list I had been preparing all week. While on occupied the shower, another was making coffee and the third was getting dressed. It may be too much to expect this behavior to continue for the rest of the week but miracles do happen.

To top things off, I received my first notice ever for jury duty. Not that I want to serve, I was just thinking or perhaps hoping that they had forgotten about me. It was only a questionnaire that needed filling out so my thinking is "no big deal, right?" I hope that is all it amounts to.

As so, I sit here quietly sipping the murky concoction that hides in a midnight colored Lakewiew cup. The radio beside me is serenade me with "My Savior, My God" and I think quietly about how gorgeous of a day this is going to turn out to be. I hope everyone's day starts out as great as mine. And so, remember to never stop learning and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment