Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Free Read? Mmmm!

     Well the writing date with my hot redhead didn't work out tonight. We had a little princess and a silly little bug running around till almost 10 P.M. That was when their ringmaster finally showed up and now they are finally caged in for the night. But I had to take off and pick up my grouchy ol man. That specific trip took me almost two hours. Good thing I didn't shave cause I would have really been disappointed at such an uneventful evening. By the way, how much underarm hair is too much and when is it time to shave it off?
      So at least I am comfortable sitting here in my blue tie die pajamas that read "make love not war" with a couple of announcements before I tuck in for the night.
     1. Woman hangs herself at elementary school - This was a local headline that I came across the other day after watching a series of scary movies on netflix. Talk about a bad omen! Now all I can think about is now we are going to have some slaughter of the innocence by unseen satanic forces. It is an interesting thought for an upcoming project and on that note, rather funny.
     2. Thanks to a question asked by one of my MySpace friends I am going to offer a free read on my published works starting this Saturday. I will be offering one chapter a week (in order of course) on my published projects. This will be exclusively on my Blogger but updates will be posted on MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter.



This is Dreamtimereaders signing off and reminding you to never stop learning and growing, and always have a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment