Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blogging

As with all struggling artist, my weekly situation contiues to have its ups and downs.School will be starting next week and I'm hoping at least some of my time will be freed up. My head is buzzing with ideas on how to complete my book and I'm really excited about that. On the down side of thing, my car is falling apart. I need breaks, new latches for my doors, and now a starter.Oh the shame of dealing with old cars. Calling my mother for a ride home from work is not one of my favorate "to do" things on my list.
     Right now I've been looking online to see about financing a vehicle and things seem at the moment fairly positive. Its too bad that I have to much going on at the moment to be creative, but hey, this is one of the reasons that we blog. At least for writter to generate ideas for future projects. It has been most helpfull to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment