Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Storm

It's almost time to pick up Kristen, but I'm delaying my venture out due to the ongoing storm outside. It's raining rather heavily and the windows shake from the occasional booming outside. Our lights and fans dim and slowdown reapedly, threatening to go out on us. Thankfully its not dark out anymore but still kind of slick out there. As I sit here at the computer, starring out my window, I notice that the leaves on our trees are waving at me. I playfully imagine and undulating green monster trying to creep by the house or a large green dragon head waiting to devour anyone who might possibly pass by. Of course it would have to be a kind of shaggy dragon head, perhaps with scales that hang down like dreads. That's kind of funny. Oh well, I must be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment