Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lots Of Good things Going On

Things really seem to be looking up for me this week. Apart from getting a pre-owned car, school starting, and getting a letter from Ed, I've really enjoyed everything this week. There is still so much to do now like cleaning house again, working on my book and playing taxi cab driver I can honestly say that I feel good about myself for a change. Deciding to purchase the car was a tough choice for me since my father had always told me that the only thing worth financing is a home and I've always respected his input. But I had to realize that I really needed reliable transportation and that he had also bought a new car for my mother once. With that being said, I feel I've made a good choice.
The one thing I'm missing the most right now is my spellchecker. Since I had to go purchase some good antiviral software and had to delete some things, I don't have a spellchecker on my blog sights. You may already have noticed this and sorry about the inconvience.
I recieved a letter from Ed yesterday and he said that he is doing well, and that boot camp isn't that bad. Before he left, I had to get him some contacts since he broke his glasses a a concert. He had informed me that they threw them away after he arived, but provided him with a new pair of glasses. Thankfully he is not walking around blind. I really did hate spending $75 dollars for the contacts knowing that he would only need them for a week, but it would have been pointless to get new glasses. He would have been shipped out before the new ones arived.
I really need to take a nap now before I go pick up Kristen at Tucker. I worked last night and having a rainy moring isn't helping me stay awake at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment